Our growing independent Optometry office, in the beautiful community of Lake Country, is looking for a candidate with
excellent sales skills; experience as an Ophthalmic dispenser would be an asset. The position would focus on the
sale of ophthalmic frames, lenses and sunglasses, with reception and pretesting responsibilities as a secondary role.
Our ideal candidate is someone open to learning new skills, is self-motivated, confident and willing to work with a
team to meet and exceed the sales goals. This individual should demonstrate a consistently attentive, courteous and
compassionate demeanor towards patients. Attention to detail, patience, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a busy
environment are necessary skills for every applicant.
We are willing to provide educational opportunities for the right candidate to make this the career opportunity of a
lifetime. Basic computer skills including keyboarding and exposure to Microsoft Office Windows is a minimum
Every member of our team is scheduled to work a variety of hours including early evenings and Saturdays, and
flexibility is required from all. This position would be 4-5 days/week, depending on the candidate and their
development within our team. We offer competitive wages (dependent on qualifications and experience) including
profit sharing and a flexible health benefits program. Please email your resume including references to
(Back to top)
Optometrist looking to hire a long-term Optometric Assistant or Optician for PT or FT work, starting as soon as possible. We are willing to train for the position, however, experience in the field is preferred. Applicant must be professional, able to multi-task, and have excellent sales skills. Chinese an asset. Please respond with Resume/CV to email@example.com
(Back to top)
Are you someone with great sense of style? Are you someone who is friendly, enthusiastic, honest, and love helping people? If so, you might be a great fit!
We are looking to hire a licensed optician for our new optometry clinic in Abbotsford. This is a part time opportunity which will be extending to a full-time position in the near future as we build our patient base and get busier. This team member must be available to work two weekdays (preferably Tuesday and Wednesday/ Thursday), as well as weekends.
Licensures/ Experience/ Requirements:
• Licensed Optician with the College of Opticians of British Columbia
• Have retail and sales experience
• Have strong customer service skills
• Be up to date with current trends for frames and lenses
• Must be computer literate and able to carry iPad
• Confident in making recommendations and have patience
• Believe in growing with the practice and staying with the team long term
Your Job Duties:
• Greet all patients with a friendly big smile and place high emphasis on patient priority
• Help check patients in at the front desk and advise them on the current promotions
• Schedule appointments and conduct pre-testing
• Help patients pick out the best frames according to their lifestyle, hobbies, and face shape
• Take accurate measurements for different types of glasses and order them
• Educate patients about different type of lens designs
• Verify glasses and do appropriate adjustments before dispensing
• Keep the optical neat and clean at all times.
• Do inventory and make sure frame boards look full at all times
• Receive and make calls and address concerns
How will you benefit?
• Competitive wage
• Annual Comprehensive eye exam
• Comprehensive rewards package
• Onsite training programs and continuing education hours
If this sounds like you and you are someone who likes to make a difference in peoples lives, then we will be looking forward to meeting you! We are looking to fill this position for January 2020. However, we will start our training processing December so we can open our doors on January 1/2020.
We are excited to have you and join our team! Please submit your resume along with your cover letter to Dr. Ghotra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Back to top)
We're an independent optometric clinic looking for full-time Monday to Friday optician (no evening or weekend shifts)! The applicant must have strong personal and organizational skills, and will be responsible for:
• Optical (sales, frame fitting & measurement, inventory)
• Payment (insurance, third party, MSP)
Previous experience with optical sales and IFILE are preferred. We offer competitive hourly salary, depending on level of expertise. Please email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com.
(Back to top)